Sheepadoodles are the BEST!!
Sheepadoodles are a cross between a Standard Poodle and an Old English Sheepdog. They are known for their gentle nature and high intelligence. Most Sheepadoodles almost never shed and are hypo-allergenic. They generally weigh between 45 and 85 lbs. Their large size and loyalty make them good guard dogs.
All Sheepadoodles from American Doodles are socialized with people and dogs on a regular basis.
We have trainers on staff who work with them at a young age to ensure they are well rounded and ready for adoption.
They get abundant socialization and sensory stimulation in the formative period between 4 and 8 weeks. They will leave our home knowing some basic manners and have a head start on potty-training.
For further self help puppy training visit https://thesecretsofdogtraining.com/balanced-puppy/.
Puppy Development and Health Care Protocol:
- Improved Cardiovascular Performance (heart rate)
- Stronger Heart Beats
- Stronger Adrenal Glands
- Greater Tolerance to Stress
- Greater Resistance to Disease
Vaccinations and Worming Scheduling:
- Neo Par – Given at 4 weeks for an extra boost against Parvo
- 5 Way Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv (Galaxy DA2PPv) vaccine vaccine prevents Canine Distemper
- Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis)
- Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease)
- Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus Modified live virus Injectable vaccination Protects against all known strains of Parvo Thimerosal free Made in the USA
2021 Puppy Litters
Chanel and Winston
Ebony and Winston’s Litter are Standard Bernadoodles
Ebony and Winston’s litter is a Christmas 2021 litter!
Black Tri, Sable, Black and White.
different degrees of colored markings of black, white, brown, and tan on head body and feet.
Reservations: 4 Available Positions Remaining
Expected Breeding Date: Sept. 30 – Oct. 4
Expected Due Date: First of Nov 1-6 2022
Expected Go Home: End of Dec 2022
Lexi and Bocelli
Ebony and Hamilton’s Litter are Standard Sheepadoodles
Parti & Limited White Markings
Red, Apricot, Silver Beige, White.
Reservations: 8 Available Positions Remaining
Expected Breeding Date: January 1-ish 2022
Expected Due Date: March 17-ish 2022
Expected Due Date: May 2022